Our God is still in the business of healing people and you cannot be left out, i strongly believe God before you finish reading this article your healing will come to you in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Before you proceed reading this article let’s take this song.
Lord i believe (2x)
All things are possible
Lord i believe
Here are five simple ways you can receive divine healing from God.
(1) Submit yourself to God — As much as it is God’s will and desire to heal, such things as unconfessed sin, disobedience, unbelief, or unforgiveness toward others can hinder your reception of healing, and in some instances, could actually be the original cause of your illness. Any affliction should be a time for self-examination, to come before the Lord in humility, surrendering yourself and drawing near to Him. James wrote,
“Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up” (James 4:7-10).
(2) Look to God’s Word — Read and meditate continuously upon the healing promises in the Bible. As you let them absorb into your inner man, it will bring a great sense of assurance. This is the confidence of faith that comes as you open your heart to the Word of God (Rom 10:17).
“My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh” (Proverbs 4:20-22).
How important it is that we focus upon God’s Word, as this is the source of His healing power. “He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions” (Psalms 107:20).
(3) Pray in Faith — Place your faith in the finished work of Christ’s sufferings in behalf of your sickness or disease. Christ has already paid for your healing and has placed it into effect, making it available to you. Now it’s up to you to accept His finished work by faith.
“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:24).
(4) Call for Church Elders — Request for the elders or ministers of the church to anoint you with oil and pray the prayer of faith over you. The Bible says,
“Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven” (James 5:14-15).
Notice that it says the prayer of faith SHALL SAVE THE SICK! Ask the elders and other believers to lay hands on you and pray. “…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover” (Mark 16:18). Again, notice that it says THEY WILL RECOVER!
(5) Keep Believing — Don’t stop praying and believing! This is the most common reason why some people don’t receive healing. They get discouraged and give up their faith. Most would prefer to have instantaneous healing, but most healings occur gradually over time. Be patient and be steadfast in your faith. Keep praising and thanking Him for your answer. God will be faithful to His Word, if you will be faithful to believe!
“…Do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:12).
May the Lord God cause you to be part of His divine healing in Jesus mighty name.